You’ll feel right at home with the feminine décor of the Paper Moon. It has 2 bedrooms and a loft that sleep 10 in comfort. The open floor plan has a great room with a fireplace (electric insert), natural lighting and a stocked coffee bar. It’s surrounded with a wrap-around deck and a wooded yard which provide several places to take a break and connect with nature.
- Use the fully equipped kitchen to prepare your own meals. A generous supply of cooking utensils and cooking equipment is here for your use. Forgot the crockpot? We’ve got one. Dutch oven? We’ve got that covered. Four slice toaster? Yep. Blender? Check. We are also fully stocked with plates, bowls, glasses, cups, and silverware for the whole group. Not in the mood to cook?…head on over to Cricket’s Restaurant to enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner…it’s just a two minute stroll from the chalet. There’s no need to drive!
- The well stocked coffee bar has a variety of coffees, teas, and hot chocolates
- The 4 twin beds and 3 sturdy adult bunkbeds are outfitted with Memory Foam and Comfort coil mattresses, soft cotton linens and down alternative comforters to ensure you a restful night’s sleep.
- The two full bathrooms (located next to each bedroom on the main floor) have luxury linens, hair dryers and complementary sundries, just in case.
- Laundry room with washer, dryer, iron/ironing board (laundry soaps and fabric softeners also provided)
- Just want to relax? There’s plenty of books in a variety of genres and the flat screen TV is equipped with cable and HBO.
- Free, secure, WiFi is available throughout the entire chalet (both upstairs and downstairs).
- A touch screen Windows 10 computer and wireless printer also available for your use.
- FORGET SOMETHING? Downtown Pine Mountain with it’s quaint shops, grocery store, Dollar General, Ace Hardware, and restaurants is just two miles down the road.